All of our extra services are available in all accommodation.
Shiatsu Session – Japanese Therapeutic Massage
Shiatsu means: Shi – pressure, atsu – finger
This therapy has been described as needle-free acupuncture. This therapy is considered as a holistic therapy because it aims to treat the person as a unique being, as a whole.
Effective in cases of: Stress and Related Diseases – Tension in the Neck and Shoulders – Fibromyalgia – Migraine – Insomnia – Hypertension – Anorexia Nervosa and other Eating Disorders – Obesity – Torticollis – Hormonal Disorders – Premenstrual Syndrome – Postpartum Recovery – Constipation – Back Pain – Sciatica – Heavy Legs – Joint Pain – Arthrosis – Tendonitis – Dizziness – Multiple Sclerosis – Asthma – Allergic Rhinitis – Injury Recovery – Recovery from Herniated Discs – Chemical Dependence – Depression – Anxiety – Post-Traumatic Stress – Health & Well-Being Maintenance.
Kobido Session – Japanese Facial Massage
Kobido means “ancient path of beauty”.
The legend says that it was a treatment reserved exclusively for the Imperial family and the noblest and wealthiest families in Japan.
- Relaxes and removes blocked tension in the facial and neck muscles;
- Recovers the tone, lightness and hydration of the skin, leaving it more luminous;
- Improves blood circulation and lymphatic flow;
- Stimulates skin proteins, producing more collagen and elastin;
- Gradually reduces wrinkles, sagging and blemishes on the skin;
- Stimulates cellular metabolism, causing the skin to renew more quickly;
- Relieves headaches, bruxism and stress;
- Promotes the energy balance of the entire body (by pressure points).
Food science that aims to provide natural resources through a diet plan, using simple foods, to prevent and cure diseases. For most diseases, there are foods that, if used correctly, help prevent or cure health problems and regulate certain bodily functions essential to health.
- Selection of bread
- Variety of cheeses, cold meats and delicious regional jam
- Skewers with tomato and mozzarella
- Tinned Algarvian sardines
- Fruit of the season
- Regional wine and fresh water
Notes: 70% of the value per person corresponds to the food service, including VAT at a rate of 13% | 30% of the value per person corresponds to the drinks service, including VAT at a rate of 23%.
- We have different tours that offer many surprises to be experienced along the beautiful Algarvian coast.
Romantic Bedroom Decoration
- Sparkling wine
- Selection of chocolates
- Seasonal fruit
- Decoration with candles and rose petals